Find the new DC Series now in two buildings of Victoria shipyards.
Ambient Dynamics works with Victoria Shipyard to assess and enhance its health and safety strategy.
Product: DC Series is an in-Duct UV-C solution providing air disinfection in residential and commercial applications.
UV-C is for Coronavirus-Resilient Buildings.The High Output Germicidal UVC Fixtures from American Ultraviolet have been helping prevent the spread of unwanted pathogens (bacteria, viruses, mold etc.) since 1960. They also help improve air quality; and produce no ozone or secondary contaminants.
We are happy to contribute to the health and safety of local businesses so production can go back to normal.
In-Duct DC Series
American Ultraviolet High-output DC Series HVAC UVC germicidal fixtures can be mounted in various configurations for optimum pass-by air decontamination and/or to irradiate cooling coils and drain pans. Lamps and electronics can be accessed from outside the duct or plenum. “Green” lamps (contain < 8mg of mercury) extend inside to span supply ducts and/or cooling coils.
DC Series HVAC air duct system fixtures are offered in two and four-lamp configurations that can be mounted singly, in built-up banks, or in parallel configurations in a variety of locations, including coils, drain pans, ductwork, mixed air plenums and exhaust systems. The DC series conforms to UL Std
- Reduce bacteria, viruses and fungi with one pass through ICR
- Each system is custom sized to individual duct and desired microbial reduction rate at no additional charge
- Installs in minutes; comes with ready assembled frame structure that easily attaches to plenum wall
- Installation down-stream offers removal or prevention of biofilm build-ups on cooling coil; and restores coil back to optimum heat transfer properties
- “Green” lamps contain ≤ 8mg of Mercury
- Exclusive 2-year (17,000 hours) guarantee on high output lamp life
- No maintenance required, other than changing lamps every 2 years